What I have to Say....

Thank you for stopping by. Sharing Times of My Life is a place to share my family and travel photographs. I will be sharing some of my own tutorials which eventually will include my tutorial on how to create your own home-made videos using your own photographs and videos and put it all together to dvd or cd. Anything Paintshop Pro such as tips and tricks and my PSP creations. Recipes I make and that the family actually likes.
Let's see, what else...
Some memorable moments and some that are not.

Monday, July 4, 2011

My new desktop wallpaper.

It's almost 1am July 5th and I just finished my new desktop wallpaper. The dimensions are 1366x768 as that is the dimensions for my laptop.
I used a freebie kit called Sunny Days which can be found here.



I used paintshop pro to but this all together, version 12.

3 comments:

Sonel said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Maria! You are such a beautiful family and you have so much talent. Thanks for sharing hon. :)
*big hugs*

Unknown said...

This is amazing! You are very talented and highly skilled for being able to make this as your wallpaper! The pictures you used are lovely too!

Rosamaria Barnes

Unknown said...

That is a fantastic wallpaper for sure! My father prefers using our vacation photos as his wallpapers as well. He’s activated the function in the desktop that makes the wallpaper change every few minutes or so. There’s a constant slide show of fantastic hi-res vacation photos going on and on on his computer, and it’s quite fun to watch.

~ Sandra Tigue ~

The Urso's

The Urso's

Friend's-Family Corner

..

Don't hit the fish on the head