What I have to Say....

Thank you for stopping by. Sharing Times of My Life is a place to share my family and travel photographs. I will be sharing some of my own tutorials which eventually will include my tutorial on how to create your own home-made videos using your own photographs and videos and put it all together to dvd or cd. Anything Paintshop Pro such as tips and tricks and my PSP creations. Recipes I make and that the family actually likes.
Let's see, what else...
Some memorable moments and some that are not.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Autumn Quick page

I put this one together yesterday. Scrap kit by Lliella called Falltastic Crazy Mania.


1 comment:

Sonel said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Thanks for sharing hon!
Hugs

The Urso's

The Urso's

Friend's-Family Corner

..

Don't hit the fish on the head