What I have to Say....

Thank you for stopping by. Sharing Times of My Life is a place to share my family and travel photographs. I will be sharing some of my own tutorials which eventually will include my tutorial on how to create your own home-made videos using your own photographs and videos and put it all together to dvd or cd. Anything Paintshop Pro such as tips and tricks and my PSP creations. Recipes I make and that the family actually likes.
Let's see, what else...
Some memorable moments and some that are not.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Maria’s quick and easy chicken soup

I made this today right when I came home from work.
It's quick and so easy to make.
Smells great and tastes so yummy.

2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup of chopped carrots
1 small onion chopped
left over cooked chicken shredded about 2 cups (white part)
or 2 large chicken breasts (not cooked) Place in a saucepan covering chicken
with water and boil for about 20 minutes, discarding foam.

heat the olive oil in a saucepan
then add the carrots, onions and chicken
saute for 5 minutes
fresh chopped parsley can be added or dried

two 900 mls chicken broth

stir and let cook for about 5 minutes covered with a lid
then add 2 cups of little frozen ravioli or fresh ravioli
or pasta of choice such as orzo (1/2 cup)
½ cup rice can be substituted for the pasta

let simmer for 10 minutes covered with a lid
add salt if broth tastes bland


Top each serving with grated Parmesan, if desired

1 comment:

Sonel said...

Yummy! If it rains again here, I know what soup I am going to make!

Thanks so much for sharing hon!
Have a great day!
Hugs

The Urso's

The Urso's

Friend's-Family Corner

..

Don't hit the fish on the head