What I have to Say....

Thank you for stopping by. Sharing Times of My Life is a place to share my family and travel photographs. I will be sharing some of my own tutorials which eventually will include my tutorial on how to create your own home-made videos using your own photographs and videos and put it all together to dvd or cd. Anything Paintshop Pro such as tips and tricks and my PSP creations. Recipes I make and that the family actually likes.
Let's see, what else...
Some memorable moments and some that are not.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PHILADELPHIA Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake

I made this cheesecake last week and it is so good. I did take a picture of the one I made but didn't quite look as pretty as the picture I have included here. But never mind, it still tasted delicious.
I didn't have oreo cookies and I used the regular graham type crackers and just crushed 'em up and added the melted butter.
Also I didn't have squares of chocolate but I did have half bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips and used that to melt.

PHILADELPHIA Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake


Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 5 hr 25 min
Makes: 16 servings

What You Need!
20 OREO Cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
4 eggs
6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted, cooled

Make it!
heat oven to 325°F


MIX cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.



BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each just until blended.



RESERVE 1 cup batter. Stir chocolate into remaining batter; pour over crust. Top with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter.



SWIRL batters with knife. Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours

1 comment:

Sonel said...

I love cheesecake! Will make this for sure! Thanks for sharing hon! You are way awesome!
Love & Hugs

The Urso's

The Urso's

Friend's-Family Corner

..

Don't hit the fish on the head