What I have to Say....

Thank you for stopping by. Sharing Times of My Life is a place to share my family and travel photographs. I will be sharing some of my own tutorials which eventually will include my tutorial on how to create your own home-made videos using your own photographs and videos and put it all together to dvd or cd. Anything Paintshop Pro such as tips and tricks and my PSP creations. Recipes I make and that the family actually likes.
Let's see, what else...
Some memorable moments and some that are not.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our Grapes

I had meant to post these photos our grapes on the vine off our deck. Just kept forgetting.
I love how the sunset peeked through these photos.

2 comments:

Sonel said...

Wow! They are gorgeous! Love your photo's hon! Keep at it!
Love & Hugs

Mediterranean Turkish Cook said...

Lovely grapes...I miss picking grapes to eat right off the vine.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me tips on Calgary!

The Urso's

The Urso's

Friend's-Family Corner

..

Don't hit the fish on the head