What I have to Say....

Thank you for stopping by. Sharing Times of My Life is a place to share my family and travel photographs. I will be sharing some of my own tutorials which eventually will include my tutorial on how to create your own home-made videos using your own photographs and videos and put it all together to dvd or cd. Anything Paintshop Pro such as tips and tricks and my PSP creations. Recipes I make and that the family actually likes.
Let's see, what else...
Some memorable moments and some that are not.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

scrap page for carlina's 12th birthday

Carlina is not twelve until end of November but I got a head start creating this scrap page instead of always doing it at the last minute.
This one is actually pretty large as I am getting it printed out at Staples.
Dimensions are 17x11.

I used two scrap kits for this one.
the pinkish paper and filmstrip I used from this kit,lovely garden by Ariane Rezende and the rest of the elements and one paper I used from this kit, J'Aime Chocolat .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey maria
you had me going there for a minute
i didnt think her birthday was in october lolol
shannan is 12 in feb
hows the snow going over that way
hugs
jenn

Sonel said...

Oh, that is truly beautiful hon!
Thanks for sharing :-)
Hugs

The Urso's

The Urso's

Friend's-Family Corner

..

Don't hit the fish on the head