What I have to Say....

Thank you for stopping by. Sharing Times of My Life is a place to share my family and travel photographs. I will be sharing some of my own tutorials which eventually will include my tutorial on how to create your own home-made videos using your own photographs and videos and put it all together to dvd or cd. Anything Paintshop Pro such as tips and tricks and my PSP creations. Recipes I make and that the family actually likes.
Let's see, what else...
Some memorable moments and some that are not.

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Droge And Summers Blend - Two Of The Lucky Ones Lyrics

We're watching Zombieland. Again!! First time saw it with the kids and Stino wanted to see it so here we are watching it again. Sort glad we are as I opened up my ears and heard this song playing in the background, The Droge And Summers Blend - Two Of The Lucky Ones.
I really like it. Can be heard here.

No comments:

The Urso's

The Urso's

Friend's-Family Corner

..

Don't hit the fish on the head