What I have to Say....

Thank you for stopping by. Sharing Times of My Life is a place to share my family and travel photographs. I will be sharing some of my own tutorials which eventually will include my tutorial on how to create your own home-made videos using your own photographs and videos and put it all together to dvd or cd. Anything Paintshop Pro such as tips and tricks and my PSP creations. Recipes I make and that the family actually likes.
Let's see, what else...
Some memorable moments and some that are not.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Been playing with scrap kits lately


been playing with some scrap kits lately and have done a few pages. Just simple stuff.

Info on what I used for this page:

word art from scrapkit KindredSpirits_AddOn

palm trees and background from
MDesignsCreations_summerholidays this used to be her blog but now I can't access it here.

hearts deco from Valentinascreations_romance
sun khartley_justbecause_sun

this one with me and stino, I did June 16th using sing a rainbow by misty cato.


I did this one two days ago using Holly Spring's Neptune garden scrapkit. The elements I used from Cajoline's West-coast scrapkit which is so beautiful. I colorized them more turquoise to match the Neptune background.



This one is so adorable and this is Anthony back in august of 2004.
I used Cajoline's west-coast scrapkit.

The background I used is from Lady Papillon's summer feelings scrap kit.

1 comment:

Sonel said...

Absolutely gorgeous Maria! As always you know how to capture the love and your beautiful family. :) Thanks for sharing. :)
*big hugs*

The Urso's

The Urso's

Friend's-Family Corner

..

Don't hit the fish on the head