What I have to Say....

Thank you for stopping by. Sharing Times of My Life is a place to share my family and travel photographs. I will be sharing some of my own tutorials which eventually will include my tutorial on how to create your own home-made videos using your own photographs and videos and put it all together to dvd or cd. Anything Paintshop Pro such as tips and tricks and my PSP creations. Recipes I make and that the family actually likes.
Let's see, what else...
Some memorable moments and some that are not.

Friday, July 1, 2011

I remembered a dream

Although this happened back in February 2011, I did make a note of it and thought to add it here.

feb 2 2011
i had a dream and I so very rarely remember my dreams but it was at a hotel, and i was saying goodbye to my friends and a man is opening up the door right next to my

friend's hotel room. It's Les McKeown. I shyly ask if i can take a picture with him He smiles but i can tell he is not terribly pleased. So i get next to him (not

quite kathy style) and i hold out the camera and take the photo and it's terrible. I ask if we can try another one and he says ok. That one sucks too. So I apologize

as now i have attempted about 4 photos and i don't like how i look in them or he's being goofy and i don't like how he looks lol
so i can tell he's had enough and i said this will be the very last one and he doesn't want to do it and i say listen, you've been using my photo all over the UK and

he kind of grins and says to me 'it's my photo' and i get so red and say no it's not your photo, i took it'
he says you gave it to me for free. i say yes but not for you to be making money out of it
lol
so one more photo is taken and it's a real nice one
at this point i actually kind of wake up for a few seconds and i remember i smiled as i finally remembered a dream.
i guesss from watching 4 seasons of Medium, i'm finally picking up hints on how to do that.

No comments:

The Urso's

The Urso's

Friend's-Family Corner

..

Don't hit the fish on the head