What I have to Say....

Thank you for stopping by. Sharing Times of My Life is a place to share my family and travel photographs. I will be sharing some of my own tutorials which eventually will include my tutorial on how to create your own home-made videos using your own photographs and videos and put it all together to dvd or cd. Anything Paintshop Pro such as tips and tricks and my PSP creations. Recipes I make and that the family actually likes.
Let's see, what else...
Some memorable moments and some that are not.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Books I have read or am reading.

I got for my birthday in May Red: My Uncensored Life In Rock:Sammy Hagar. It was a good read but not at all like I pictured. I think Sammy might have held back a lot of details on his life. However, it blows my mind what Sammy had to say about Eddie Van Halen.

Last week, I finished reading Miss O'Dell.
Now that book I absolutely LOVED how Chris O'Dell tells her story of meeting, hanging out with, living with the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Leon Russell and so much more. What a life she had being surrounded with all that talent and what a great story in the way she recounts what happened. It's just amazing how much she remembers of conversations. Just loved this book.

Currently reading Pattie Boyd: Wonderful Tonight. Pattie was married to first George Harrison of the Beatles and then to Eric Clapton. Also a wonderful book that I am totally enjoying to read.

Stino, came home with the book I really wanted to read next which is called Winnipeg Beach Leisure and Courtship in a Resort Town, 1900-1967 by Dale Barbour.
I first read about it in the Winnipeg Free Press and really want to get started on this book as it sounds fascinating.

No comments:

The Urso's

The Urso's

Friend's-Family Corner

..

Don't hit the fish on the head